5.04.2006

Lawn Party!


Hello everybody.

I'm pleased to be a part of the blogging community with Joel & Brooke. It's a great way for us to keep in touch with our friends.

Just wanted to say a brief hello & say that I'm looking forward to Joel's visit. I think it's going to pretty nice this weekend & I'd just like to suggest some quality time sitting out on the lawn munching on some grass... Or drinking margaritas, whatever.

Anyway. Travel safe everybody. DaveT, looking forward to seeing you...

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Mai 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Why is he all wet?

 
At 8:22 PM, Juni 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Shubs information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home