5.23.2006

Don't Know much about Algebra.


Hey Hey Hey. Mission Accomplished. Major academic operations at UChi have ended, and i will soon be coming home... Yeah right.

But the thesis is over. Bitches. I handed in my 3 copies today, and just as i was handing them in Nate & Lissa arrived in town to help me get drunk in celebration.

We got some free beer & french fries on Eirik, then moved on to grab a bite to eat @ Shiroi Hana, my favorite sushi place in the whole wide world. Then on to Sheffields, a somewhat cool bar, with good beer (Czechvar in a mug), a pinball machine & a photo booth. Monkeys that we are, we needed to use the photo booth (then Nathan & i played a couple games of pinball while we waited the 7 minutes for photo development.

After Sheffields, we walked by Wrigley Field in search of food & good times and, while we were unable to locate the Gay Donkey, we did find a somewhat suitable replacement for 1am Mexican food. Free chips & salsa, but the burro was decidedly straight.

As you can see, i wear my sunglasses at night... but only so i can look like a jerk. Brooke refers to my new sunglasses as 'jerk sunglasses' in that they instantly make me look like (and i will argue act like) a complete jerk as soon as i put them on.